|Raised Up Wild
||[Apr. 11th, 2011|04:28 pm]
...There's really no excuse or explanation for this.
Raised Up Wild: A Sam Winchester Mix
n earnest post-ironic mix about Dean's True Deep Feelings For Sam. Over Time. Sort Of. In less than 50 tracks and not made entirely out of 80s like the every other mixtape Dean has not-so-secretly made Sam.
1. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, "Weight Of The World"
It’s the weight of the world I know
As I struggle to be whole
2. Rachael Yamagata, "Sunday Afternoon"
You poured blood in my heart
And I can't get enough
I'm drowning, drowning
And you can't decide
3. Wolf Parade, "Fine Young Cannibals"
I'll be true
True to you
We may consume ourselves but I don't think twice
We’ll be there soon
4. Iron & Wine, "Cinder and Smoke"
You'll ask me to pray for rain
With ash in your mouth
You'll ask it to burn again
5. Silversun Pickups, "Panic Switch"
If I go everywhere you want me to go
How will I know you'll still follow
6. Bright Eyes, "Smoke Without Fire"
Standing still in the dust
Giving up on the rain
As for smoke without fire
I've already laid in the flames
7. Toad The Wet Sprocket, "Something To Say"
You can take me down
You can show me your home
Not the place where you live
But the place where you belong
8. Jonah Matranga, "What I've Wanted To Say"
Do anything, there's no wrong, it's all right
This is what I've been trying to say this whole time
9. Eels, "Royal Pain"
I didn't ask for anything but bein' with you
That's the only thing I was born to do
10. Hot Hot Heat, "Middle of Nowhere"
You didn't have to do it but you did it to say
That you didn't have to do it but you would anyway
11. Alexi Murdoch, "Orange Sky"
I said Brother, you know you know
It's a long road we've been walking on
Brother you know it is you know it is
Such a long road we've been walking on
12. The Fratellis, "Doginabag"
There's nothing much really going on up here
I'm holding on for dear life and one more beer
I guess you could say it's a sick little show
A bottle of troubles and a bed full of woe
13. Jeffrey Foucault, "Train to Jackson"
Tried it all, I learned to fall
Like I would never hit the ground
14. Casiotone For the Painfully Alone, "Young Shields"
There's a shield around us
Tell me how is it you've found us
'Cause we hide our tracks & watch the ground
Our footfalls they don't make a sound
We've cursed the names of our hometowns
We're compassless & nowhere bound
15. Radical Face, "Welcome Home, Son"
Like a row of captured ghosts over old dead grass
Was never much but we made the most
16. Phantom Planet, "California"
Hustlers grab your guns
Your shadow weighs a ton
Driving down the 101
California here we come
Right back where we started from
17. The Lucksmiths, "Self Preservation"
The world would be duller without us
Blacklist anyone who tries to attack this
They can say what they like but the fact is
They know nothing about us
18. Lightning Dust, "I Knew"
Always pictured him hungry with a gun in his hand
Dirty boots and a steel frame
Will make it easy for the devil to stay home in the rain
Comments are much appreciated. :) Enjoy!